Friday, August 27, 2010

Hair Cut!

Jenna came to visit me for a week before we drove together to Colorado. One of our fun activities was getting our hair cut at a fancy salon where her friend works. This place was so fancy that they had you put on a half robe and then they shampooed your hair for like a half hour before they cut it. I love scalp massages... so much. Here are the obligatory before and after shots.


Jenna looking all fancy and pretty. She had some reshaping and added bangs.

Aren't you suppose to make a sad-unattractive face for the before shot?

... well... that was mine.



AFTER:


Oh yeah... 8ish inches gone.

I feel like a new woman.

5 comments:

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

It looks great! :)

Chaney said...

I think I need to visit that place your hair looks awesome!

Jon said...

you chopped it off! where did you go?

Maymo said...

I went to Allie's salon in Lehi. I did this before the reunion. Its almost time to go in for a reshaping.

Spraz said...

You are a funny girl, and guess what? I miss ya! The hair is totally foxy btw (excuse my text talk, I'm around middle-schoolers all day).