Friday, August 27, 2010

FHE: Nickle-cade


For a FHE back in July, I thought it would be fun to go to the Nickle-cade and relive childhood. And since I am the 'mom' I planned just that. All the games cost about 1-3 nickles to play. Everyone seemed to have a lot of fun.



Covina dominated Super Mario Bros


Jodi couldn't decide where to start!

I obviously did not approve of the song choice Covina was trying to pick for Dance, Dance Revolution.

Somehow we were able to compromise.



Oh Heather...



Brady and Jodi haggling with the prize attendant trying to get the most out of their tickets.



Brady decided on the Rubix Cube. Solid choice, son, solid.


Covina redeeming her tickets and realizing she only had enough for a jelly bracelet.

2 comments:

Adrian said...

Fun! Is this the nicklecade on State? It's one of Aaron and my favorite double dates :) P.s. super cute hair! I am getting mine cut tomorrow.

Maymo said...

Yeah, it is the very place! how close are we living to each other? And why haven't we gotten together yet?? Is it because I am lame?