Sunday, July 18, 2010

Bee's Game

As many of you are aware, I was laid off from the census about 2 weeks early. It was a much needed blessing in disguise. Yes, I won't be getting all the money I was expecting, however, I will still have my sanity. (or what little I had in the first place) I am now working again full time for Pilot. (my store has since been bought by Loves... due to federal regulations that went along with the Pilot/Flying J merger) I am on a quest to become an assistant manager and am determined to make all the time I've spent working for various gas stations into an actual verifiable career. We'll see.


Anywho... Heather, Jodi, Brady and I went to a Bee's game on Friday night. It was so-o hot... and the baseball players weren't half bad either ;)



I was very excited to get out of the house

No comments: