Thursday, April 8, 2010

MUSE CONCERT!!


Me and my roommate, Heather went to the Muse concert on Monday, April 5th

It snowed.


But it was awesome!!!





Our seats were really good I thought but I couldn't help but want to be on the floor in the front.






I like this creepy picture of Heather






Mid-Concert... super happy to be there. This must be after the weirdo next to me sat in my seat, on my purse... and didn't notice until I told him to "Get off my crap!"



My favorite part of the concert was when he started playing the piano... he started his music career as a concert pianist. It totally shows!





Why yes, he is playing a keyboard guitar.


Best light show










SOO Hot!!
I am definitely into musicians









Check out Matthew's fit bum







I loved when he would go to the side stage so that he could play closer to me. He loves me, I'm sure of it.










Videos:

Disclaimer: Please ignore my singing voice... I didn't know I was so off key.