Thursday, April 8, 2010

Katie loves me because I love her

Mom, Dad and Katie came down to Salt Lake for the March 27th weekend of Grandpa P's 92nd birthday. I was working crazy hours so I was only able to spend a little time with Grandpa and then spent time at the hotel for a pretty rocking 'after party' with the parentals.




Katie and I had a photo shoot. Can I just say how much I love this girl?












I was drying her hair after her shower and she just looked at me and said:
"Meggie, I love you."
"Why?" I asked.
She thought about it for a bit then looked up and said,
"Because you love me."


It is that simple.

You give love when you feel love.




2 comments:

Bailey said...

This post made me smile really big. You girls are amazing!

Jon said...

katie is so gangsta