I woke up one morning to find this duck couple in our front yard. They have since made it their home away from the stream that is around the corner. I love waking up to their quacking, knowing that I will see them on my way to my car. I can't wait til they lay eggs and we can have a little duck family living in our front yard!
Over the past couple days they have been getting more friendly with me. They actually wait for me to come out the front door in the morning (knowing that I will have some bread for them). This day they were on the front porch.
4 comments:
Megan so happy to see a new post. One of these days you will have to stop ignoring our pleadings and come visit you! :) JK.
Very cute! That would make my girls so happy to have ducks in the front yard!
you are one funny chick!
Meg I just love your blog I think you need to give me a tutorial so mine can be as cute as yours...also I saw that it says that you are done in 63 days with the census I get married in 70 so maybe you can really come!!!
Post a Comment