Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Nothing to Report from the Bottom of the Airport

I haven't been updating the blog regularly and I would like to apologize to all of my adoring fans. Although you may think... "Man, Megan's life is so-o awesome that she is just too busy to blog about it with all of her awesome activities!" ... Alas this is not true... I will say that my room is almost up to my living standards and soon I will be posting pictures to prove my premium interior design skills. I just have to organize it all before that happens.

So here are some things I can update you on:


Chloe still loves my pastries, pictured here with a lemon cream cheese pie.



Drew Danburry still rocks Kilby Court



Miniature Tigers stole my heart



And Jenna Marie Bealer was my Valentines Date.


We cruised through IKEA, went to Cafe Rio, hung out at the Bountiful Target, visited Julie and Jared so that Jenna could finally meet Chloe, Came home to watch Julie and Julia... love! that movie, then fell asleep on my twin bed... together (no, that is not weird. and yes, it was uncomfortable). For Sunday I made her go to church with me to scope out the males. She found that all the suitable ones already have girlfriends... SHOCKER! Story of my life. She then proceeded to encourage me to become a home wrecker... I am considering it. Then I took her back to her roommates town so she could get a ride back to Rexburg.

Stay tuned for the unveiling of my newly renovated bedroom...

Until then, my adoring fans, I bid you farewell

5 comments:

Karin said...

glad that Jenna came down for Valentines Day Weekend. Dang it! She gave you some great advice! I was gonna tell you that!
And have I told you lately that I love you? Well I do!

Chaney said...

Megan, my philosophy while I was looking for a guy was that a girlfriend was meant to be broken up with. Thankfully I wasn't in the girlfriend status too long because I was seriously afraid Stuart would break up with me :0).
Sounds like you had a nice Valentines day. Great picture of the two of you by the way.

Karena said...

Sure sounds like you had lots of fun!

Jon said...

haha... premium.

Jon said...

Drew + Miniature Tigers = probably one of the best shows you could see.