But I like it. I like watching all the different types of people. I like pinpointing the ones that are just there for the social scene. Who barely break a sweat on the machines before they are off to the drinking fountain. Those who are just there to show off their muscles, impress the ladies, and get digits. I am not one of those people... I have goals that need to be reached. And I'll be danged if some primped girl is going use a machine I need as a modeling prop. Watch out.
Here are my weeks workout totals:
These totals are just the stuff I can track on the cardio machines. I also rotate arms and legs weight lifting days.
Calories Burned: 2111
Distance (in miles): 13.76
Minutes: 220
Pounds lost since the beginning of the year:
4.6
Pounds lost since the beginning of the year:
4.6
5 comments:
I am soooo proud of you Megan...you inspire me! Keep it up sista!
wahoo!
Way to go! You ran more than me this week! Maybe we can have a friendly competition... although I really only want to do ten miles a week. haha I also rotate doing some arm and leg weights. I once tried a weighted Hula Hoop... fun stuff til it bruised my side!
Oh, and it is so true and funny about the gym people, I work at a gym as a receptionist and danng you can tell! Haha
Well congrats, and lets run this week!
That is great, you are doing wonderful!
You go girl! I need to get back in there myself. I just need the energy to do it! And for kids to stop being sick, that might help too.
Post a Comment