Sorry this post is about a week overdue... oh well...
Here I am on Christmas with my haul:
Here I am on Christmas with my haul:
I spent Christmas in Salt Lake on my own this year. I couldn't afford the time off from work and it was too late to buy plane tickets to leave with Jonny. It was ok though. I worked the majority of the day then went to Bountiful and enjoyed an evening with Julie and Jared and their adorable little girl Chloe.
My New years was AWESOME! Mom and Dad stopped off at my house on their way to take Jenna back up to BYU-I. We hung out at my house for a bit before we headed to Temple Square and then to my grandpa's house.
Here are some pictures we snapped together. I love the pictures of me and Katie... I couldn't pick just one.
For New Years Eve Jonny, Jenna and I went to Orem and hung out with Kellie and Hannah and Justin. We made pizza. I had trouble rolling out circles but that was ok... it brought out the creative side of Jonny:
We then played Sing Star, a Playstation game that was basically glorified Karaoke.
Justin produced the best photos of the night.
Unfortunately, while we were all having a fun time inside, a kid backed out of his driveway and smashed into my parked car. The cool part of all of this is that I found a replacement piece for only $14 and the kid is going to pay me $50. That extra money is going strait to my "get a desk so I don't have to keep my computer on storage boxes anymore fund"
Oh! New Years Resolution time:
1. I joined Gold's Gym on New Years and have resolved to work out at least 4 times a week with the hopes of loosing 50lbs by family reunion time in August.
2. Read the Sunday School Lesson for a full week before, not just during sacrament meeting when the speakers are extra boring.
3. Get engaged by April and married by August... a planned activity for the family reunion.
Wish me luck!
5 comments:
I love your resolutions!
Good luck on the getting engaged by April and married by August. It worked for Stuart (except he didn't have the engagement month in mind). I think maybe I was just a little gullible as far as his goal wedding month :0)
It will happen Mugs. I think that one of those goals has been imposed on me as well by one of our siblings. We shall see.
I Love those pictures of the family! I just might have to download them.
Great goals! I resolved to run (on an elliptical) ten miles a week in 2010. a goal I have sort of tried to make over and over again, but I am 8 miles in and a day left to do two more to have my first week of it done!
Did I ever tell you that my mom made a resolution two years ago to not buy any shoes until I got engaged? ... yeah she didn't last and I still haven't gotten engaged. So, good luck with that one! It shouldn't be too tough since you look gorgeous in those pictures!!
Also, I loved Julie and Julia. Very cute. Anyway, miss you lots!! Maybe I will be moving to Utah this year and we can be friends again. :)
You are so funny love! We miss you! Can't wait to see you again. If I can be of any help with those resolutions I will let you know! Hey I will do the loose weight by the reunion, keep each other encouraged one if you want! Let me know!
Post a Comment