Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Its Beginning to Look Alot Like Christmas

My roommates and I had a special FHE together last night. We decided that we needed to make our home a little more Christmassy. We already had a Poinsettia... but that wasn't doing the trick. So we all pitched in to buy a real tree. (real trees aren't that badly priced when splitting the bill 4 ways.)

Here are some pictures of us putting it up:


Heather is holding the tree while I am trying to secure it into the base. My hand got real tired from twisting all the screws.




Heather LOVED the tree so much she gave it multiple hugs through the night. We finally had to tell her to stop because she was starting to break the branches.




Here I am... still working on those screws... nice booty shot though.





I got relinquished from my post. Heather took over for me and Covina took over for Heather. They make this look easy.





See Heather??? Not as easy as it looks huh!





My Beautiful Roommates with the finished product.
(Heather, Me, Covina, Caroline)



3 comments:

Karin said...

you've got a cute butt! at least at that angle...LOL!
Glad that you were able to get a tree. Now the holidays away from home won't be so bad. Maybe.
Love you sis!

Karena said...

You did a very good job with the tree!

Brittany said...

Your tree is very lovely...as was the butt shot.

Merry Christmas my little friend. I miss ya!