We crossed on the ferry to get to a place that had rows and rows of blueberry bushes. We asked for a few containers and went crazy picking. We had to be careful of all the big fat bees that were all hopped up on the berry juice. It was so much fun and I have never had such great blueberries in all my life.
2 comments:
What would we do without our brother Mike? He is just great!
Looks like a lot of fun! I sure do miss Brian's family! Wish that we were able to get out there and visit. Hope you gave them enough kisses to last them til you see them again!
I didn't know you took that picture!!! You are SOOOO in trouble! At least this shows that I am not afraid to get under the car and get dirty! But still not a very flattering pic!
Post a Comment