Virginia!
The first thing we did when we got to Virginia was ride on a ferry. It was totally awesome. It was weird to just drive up onto a boat, park, and walk around. It looked like the ocean to me.
The first thing we did when we got to Virginia was ride on a ferry. It was totally awesome. It was weird to just drive up onto a boat, park, and walk around. It looked like the ocean to me.
We fed the seagulls with a couple slices of bread. Hali was able to let the birds eat directly from her hand. When I tried it I freaked out. Visions of The Birds flashed through my mind every time a bird even remotely got close to the piece of bread I was holding... I screamed.
1 comment:
Hali is so brave! I would have screamed too! I want to go on the fairy! It is things like these that I want to experience with my kiddos. Someday soon...The Mikawa's will be visiting the east...state hopping like you did! How fun...2 brothers and their totally cute families!
Post a Comment