Friday, October 30, 2009

Graduation Vacation... Post 18



You may be asking yourselves... why are these kids so excited?? Could it be that they are about to go to the Living Museum with their favorite Aunties?

Yes... I do believe that is what all this excitement is about.



We hung out in the fish bowl and looked at all the fish like we were one of them.


I thought it would be funny to reenact a funny scene from the old school superman movie.


Hayden wasn't sure if he liked this game or not.


We saw a turtle with half a fin. He was cute.


We saw a shark!!


Hali became one with the turtles


Brock made friends with a squirrel.


And I hung out with the Jellyfish. They are soo pretty.


Jenna got pictures of us playing dress-up in the theater. As soon as she posts those pictures I will either steal them or create a link for you to see them.

No comments: