I thought that this particular video was appropriate for today because it is so close to my birthday... and Lauren is singing the birthday song. Jenna and I were not expecting it at all. We were actually trying to get her to say, "Get up horsey" because that was the game we were playing. Obviously she got bored with that. If you are wondering why Abi is hiding under me... I have no idea. She just wanted to be close I guess. After this rousing song we decided to go back to playing the girls favorite game that week: Duck, Duck, Wake Up. Its much better than the banned version of Duck, Duck, Not See... which their father quickly banned from his house because he thought they were saying a different word (Duck, Duck, Nazi... which probably would have been a more interesting game for Jenna and me)
This is how the game "Duck, Duck, Wake Up" is played:
1. Jenna or I have to lay down beside one of the kid beds.
2. Abi and Lauren climb on the bed
3. they try to jump over you as far as they can
3 1/2. sometimes they miss and pinch our side fat
3 3/4. sometimes they just walk up and down our backs giving us good massages.
4. Sometimes the massages ticked or hurt.
1 comment:
What was wrong with "Duck,Duck Nazi" ? Warnings are nice! Haha
Megan, you make me laugh!
Looks like you had a lot of fun!
Post a Comment