Thursday, October 8, 2009

Graduation Vacation... Post 10

First stop: Danville Illinois
Where we were greeted by these cute girls:

We went to Curtis Orchards and fed the goats. I was grossed out a bit.

Abi seemed just fine with letting the goats lick her.

Lauren needed some encouragement.









This picture of Abi was not posed. She was really that happy to be picking that particular apple.

Not a posed picture of Lauren either... I think I've seen both Dave and Kay make this face. Lauren has perfected it.



Random giant archer at the orchard.

It fascinated me. This picture explains so much about why I don't have a boyfriend right now.

2 comments:

jbrissa said...

lol! I like the last picture, that's so funny! I love the pistures of the girls they are so cute!

Jon said...

hahahaha!

... p.s. these word verification things are so odd. mine says worshan. i looked it up... not a word.