Monday, September 14, 2009

Graduation Vacation... Post 6

Shooting with the boys!!!

Dad invited Jenna to go shooting with him and the boys. I got jealous and invited myself to go along. I'm so glad I did. I love shooting guns. In Idaho when you want to shoot stuff you just go out to a field or a landfill somewhere and start shooting appliances and such. Colorado is much classier. They use ranges and rules and such. All to keep you safer is my guess.


Dad and Mikey with a... long gun. That's called a rifle, I think.


Todd: "So this one time an alien popped out from behind some bushes with 20 lbs of Marijuana..."
Mike: "Who you calling an alien?"

(or insert your own, funnier joke here)


The girls


Toddy with the long gun


Me with a short gun


The boys


Jonny: "Man, these guns make my guns look GOOD!"


Jenna getting more help than she wanted... stole that line from Jonny.


The damage two girls can do with .22's

2 comments:

StacyBug said...

Megan-I've been blog stalking you for a while and had to make a comment. It was great to see all the pictures of you guys its been years since I've seen any of my Bealer cousins! Now that you're closer we will have to get together. Maybe at Jessy's house, or you could go up to Logan to visit my mom and dad. Or now that I'm a ute and in Salt Lake a ton we could meet in Salt Lake. Anyway, it was nice to see all your pictures! Love-cousin Stacy

Maymo said...

Hey Stacy!
I would love to get together with my cousins! I've missed all of you. Just email me your phone number and we'll plan something out. I'm in Salt Lake now too so it shouldn't be too hard :)