Thursday, September 24, 2009

Graduation Vacation... Post 7

Jonny came down from Idaho for a few days. I loved seeing him again. Its weird to think that we won't be together in Idaho again. We've relied on each other while going to school quite a bit. Jenna, Jonny and I went to Karin's house to introduce Jonny to his new nephew, Wesley. He had not seen him until this moment.

Of course I had to hold Wesley before Jonny did. I just had to make sure he was friendly.


Plus the girls missed Jonny terribly and needed to practice their surfing skills before they went back to school. Good think Jonny is shaped like a surf board.


If looks could kill...
So sorry to interupt your special cuddle time with Jonny, Emma. Geez.


There, I finally let him have his turn holding the bebe. They both look quite content with themselves.

Emma forgave me pretty quickly since her favorite uncle was busy with her brother, she needed attention from her favorite auntie.




And this is what Jenna does when no one is paying attention to her... Ok, Jenna we see you... take the game off your head.

CUTE!!!

No comments: