Monday, September 14, 2009

Graduation Vacation... Post 5

Mom's Birthday Party!!!
I made mom a cake

With 9 cubes of butter


Ellie and Evie wearing twin dresses



Ellie and Wesley




I love this picture of Mom and Jenna. I think its so cute


Gavin, right before he hit me for taking his picture.


Joey's crazy hair.


Mom and her cake


Mom telling me that the cake is too heavy.


I love the looks on the kids faces. I still can't believe mommy did this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For mom's birthday we all got lost and gave mom the night off
We went to:
Lakeside!!!


Me, Aisha and Jon riding this... ummm wonderful ride. It takes you up higher than everything else then drops you. It was too tall for my comfort. Rachel and Kaeli went on it too. Crazy kids.


Jonny pointing out where his car is parked


Bumper Cars!!









Me and Katie on the top of the Ferris Wheel... Can you tell we were a little freaked out??


2 comments:

Jon said...

I love that one of Rachel giving peace signs!.... and the last one of katie is uber cute too!

Bealer Babies said...

OK. . . GAVIN LOOKS POSESED IN HIS PICTURE! AND JOEY'S "HOMELESS HAIR" IS FUNNY TOO! I SWEAR I HAVE CUTE BOYS!!!