


This is the first picture I saw of Wesley. I received this as a text at around 7:30 this morning. I promptly went back to sleep and had a dream about him. Only he was a TURTLE!! Everyone was cuddling this turtle and loving on him... when I went to hold him he opened his turtle mouth and showed me his tooth... like a toddlers little tooth... a human tooth in a turtle mouth. I still loved him though, and worried about him growing up to be a 'real boy' (a Pinocchio moment). I asked Karin when she thought he would grow out of his baby shell and she looked me dead in the eye and said, "Why do you want him to change already?"
Then I woke up.
Interpret that.
2 comments:
You have some strange dreams:-)
At least you remember your dreams, not very often can I do that!
He is so cute!!!!! I want one!!!! :) hehe, that is a really weird dream, I have some like those their cool and strange at the same time.
Post a Comment