Saturday, July 4, 2009

Note From a Loving Boss

2 comments:

Brittany said...

LOL. OH NO. Punctuation would have helped immensley on this note. Please explain...I am interested in hearing this story "Megan style."

Maymo said...

Well, you see... this note was in reference to the fact that we didn't sweep or mop the floor the night before the 4th. I didn't feel like it after an 8 hour shift of making 200 waffle cones... standing in front 3 hot waffle irons for the whole duration of my shift is the most exhilarating experience. She did ask for 300 waffle cones though... but people kept buying them... and when I finished up the last batch at about midnight I thought to myself, na, I won't make them pay for me being here any longer... I'll just go home.

I was actually surprised that they helped with the cleaning though. Even if it was only to prove a point.