I know, I know... There will be some sadness associated with this announcement...
I have deleted my book blog.
Here is my rationale:
1. I don't update it
2. No one reads it
3. ... 'nuff said
This does not mean that no one is going to know what books I have been reading... On the side of this blog I have posted books that I have read, am reading and going to read. Its pretty cool cuz I can link a cool website to the picture that can give you a better description than what I could produce and it includes all the pertinent information if you were by chance interested in that particular book. Any-who... I am just rambling now... check it out if you want.
Update on my life:
Umm... finals are coming up so I have been immersed in projects this week and next week will be tests galore. Mommy is coming for graduation on the 21st and we have some awesome things planned for when she gets here. We are going to go to the Rexburg Temple as well as having dinner with my bishop. She wants to check out the craft store, Porters. I want her to meet all my cool friends. I still don't know if I am accepted into The Art Institute yet. Apparently they were waiting for my High School transcripts to get there... I'm sending the "official" request today. (although I think it would be better for them to get my BYU-I transcripts since I have been graduated for 9 years now... but whatev). I am gearing up to move to Utah and then go on a month vacation to Colorado, Illinois, and Virginia to visit family. I'm bringing Jenna along with me. That should be a good time for us to bond better as sisters.
That's all for now... Sorry no pictures :)
I have deleted my book blog.
Here is my rationale:
1. I don't update it
2. No one reads it
3. ... 'nuff said
This does not mean that no one is going to know what books I have been reading... On the side of this blog I have posted books that I have read, am reading and going to read. Its pretty cool cuz I can link a cool website to the picture that can give you a better description than what I could produce and it includes all the pertinent information if you were by chance interested in that particular book. Any-who... I am just rambling now... check it out if you want.
Update on my life:
Umm... finals are coming up so I have been immersed in projects this week and next week will be tests galore. Mommy is coming for graduation on the 21st and we have some awesome things planned for when she gets here. We are going to go to the Rexburg Temple as well as having dinner with my bishop. She wants to check out the craft store, Porters. I want her to meet all my cool friends. I still don't know if I am accepted into The Art Institute yet. Apparently they were waiting for my High School transcripts to get there... I'm sending the "official" request today. (although I think it would be better for them to get my BYU-I transcripts since I have been graduated for 9 years now... but whatev). I am gearing up to move to Utah and then go on a month vacation to Colorado, Illinois, and Virginia to visit family. I'm bringing Jenna along with me. That should be a good time for us to bond better as sisters.
That's all for now... Sorry no pictures :)
2 comments:
I am on my second box of tissues after hearing this terrible news...
I am sure that life is and will be busy for a little while.
We are excited to see you!
Lauren asks at least once a day "Are Aunt Megan and Aunt Jenna coming today?"
Have a great day, and good luck with the finals and graduation!!
Post a Comment