Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Rest of the Vegas/California Pictures

So, here are the pictures from Ben's camera from our trip. And... I accidentally uploaded them backwards. So if you will kindly scroll down to the end of this post and go "bottoms up!" that would be great. haha... maybe that should be the title of this post





Me, saying goodbye...



The BEACH!!!


Somehow Ben and Taunya ended up like this... we don't know how. Those disney workers are pushy and bossy.

We loved the Matterhorn so much that we rode it twice



Thank goodness they didn't take a picture of me when I was in this state... it would have been very dizzy and discusting.




I did not know what I was getting into when Ben and Tyson wanted to ride with me on the teacup ride. I thought it would be fun... nope. it sure wasn't.

Yes, we are pirates. Any questions?


This is fantastic...


Waiting in line for the Indiana Jones ride.


Proof that Taunya is a cheater



It was windy when you looked off the edge


Soon people will be able to drive across this bridge to get to the other side. But only if you answer three questions:
What is your name?
What is your quest?
What is your favorite color?
(you better study these and get your answers right or you will be launched off into the depths of the river)


Hoover Dam!!! I haven't ever been here before!!



This is Fremont Street. How Vegas used to look back in the day.




The Fountians!!! By far the favorite in all Las Vegas. We stayed there for a good hour. They have shows ever 15 minutes.

Here we are at the World Buffet. Where we ate until we couldn't eat anymore. Not the most attractive activity... but I couldn't let $25 go to waste. I shoulda put more in my purse.





I don't know. I can't explain him and I don't want to try.

Here we are walking the halls of one of the many hotels on the strip.
Ben's hat and my sunglasses have never looked soo grood. I mean great and good. Good and Great

This is the start of the trip. I am so excited to be leaving Rexburg I can hardly contain myself.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

WooHoo for trip pictures! Looks great! I like the new look to your blog-- the type/words are a bit hard to read so maybe a different font or color or bold them up would help! Love ya!

ammunk said...

looks fun!

Celeste said...

Whoa. If you had to wait in the outside queue for Indiana Jones, you must have had to wait forever! The indoor part of the queue is like a mile long!(or at least it feels like it...)

Emily Hamilton said...

FUN!! Looks like a good time. Wait til you see the beach that will be close to you in Richmond...it's beautiful!
We can't wait til you move here!!