Friday, May 1, 2009

Rhino the Lab Rat


This semester I am in a class where we get to train Chickens and Rats to do various exercises. Today Hillary and I got to meet our rat for the first time and we documented our experience. The resemblance between our rat and the famous Rhino the Hamster in the movie Bolt were uncanny. We knew we had to name him after the unsung hero. In case you don't know what I'm talking about here is a clip from the movie:



I totally recommend this movie. In the words of Rhino, "Its FULLY Awesome!"

We are smitten.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Wow, smitten with a rat... I could say-"no wonder what's wrong with ya" But I won't. Don't bring him near my cats-- today after church we found Shadow playing with his newly found alive little mouse food. FREAKED the girls out. Hee Hee