Holly has been a dear friend of mine for many years. We met my first semester at BYU-I in 2004. That next semester I moved into her apartment. We have been roommates on and off ever since. We made a pact some where during that time that when we all got married that we would do certain things for each other. My job, of course was to make everyone's wedding cake... so far I've done that... first Julie's (who will appear later in the post) and now Holly's... Next up will be Katie's and then the pact will be complete... well it will be complete when I get married... which I'm not planning on any time soon. (unless you know someone?)
Here are David and Holly right as they came out of the Salt Lake City Temple
I stole these pictures from Julie's Blog




Here are the cheese cakes I decorated. I've never done this type of wedding cake before so... prepare yourself
Here I am with my niece, Chloe. Julie and Jared were nice enough to let me stay at their house while I destroyed their kitchen with my cake decorating supplies and my craziness
This picture was taken without a flash and turned out too dark. So I had to play with it for awhile and it ended up looking like a newspaper clipping. I don't know what I'm doing with my hand but... its kind of a cute picture.
Me and Julie. Her part of the pact was to take the pictures. She did a wonderful job with the photos and a wonderful job keeping me sane. We might have ended up having another Walmart situation on our hands.
3 comments:
So glad you didn't have another "walmart" moment-- thank goodness for friends! Hope you had a great trip to UT!
nice job Meg! I am glad that everything turned out ok! You are a very talented gal! Emma said that she wants to decorate cakes just like you! It was cute!
Holy cow meg those are really pretty cakes!
Post a Comment