Saturday, February 7, 2009

Midnight Mayhem

Do you see the leetle gray army man???

Me and Ben went on our first date tonight.

And we caused all sorts of problems for the security guys at BYU-I


in the MC building...


In the Smith Building...


In the Library...


In the Romney...

look very closely... this was by far our most struggled placement. We tried me standing in his hands to give me a boost, we tried me standing on his knee... I drew the line when he wanted me to get on his back. I will not reveal how we finally placed them upright in that little cubby hole.


The blue sign made me laugh a leetle bit

So we also went to DI and bought random items to put on the statues around campus.

Here is the little boy reading a book about how to become a better football player outside of the library.

Here is the girl sitting in the grass between the library and the Smith Buildings. She's my personal favorite.


Ben wanted to get a picture of us together. So I grabbed a lone boy who happened to be going through the MC at the same time we were.
I asked him if he could take our picture and he said sure. (naturally). But then I asked him if he had a camera.
He said, "no... not on me."
So I said, "Ok, you can use mine."
He was so confused until Ben explained that I was being funny.


Here's the little boy outside the Austin Building, where Ben spends most of his time. We gave him a skaters helmet.



Mayhem is right.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

LOVE IT! Looks like you had fun! I sure miss Ricks! Many fun memories like that one- although you top the cake on this one!

Karena said...

From these pictures I am sure that you had lots of fun. Keep up the fun and enjoy the memories!

Brittany said...

Ah, I miss BYUI. Looks like you had fun, oh and cute date...do tell.
I need to know about this young fellow? Friend? Interest?

jbrissa said...

That's so cool!! I love the pictures, looks like you guys had tons of fun, ;p