Emma and Rachel sent us a school project where they send Flat Stanley to people they know all over the world and then they take him to see different things in their town. Then they write about their experience on the journal paper included in the envelope he came in. Then the person mails Flat Stanley on to one of their friends while sending the journal entry and pictures or whatever else back to the school.
So where in the world did Jenna and I take Stanley?

(almost time to reveal him at....)
The Drew Danburry Concert in Rexburg!!!
The single most awesome thing going on in the city.



4 comments:
drew danburry is a stud... and so is flat stanly.
HAHAHA, that's good that you had a good time, he looks like the actor off of the Notebook, um, I don't know his name.
I know a different flat stanley. My nephew sent me on about 2 years ago and we enjoyed his time with us. I made him a coat and hat to go back with being as how it was winter when he was here. Abi enjoyed taking him to playgroup!
I love the 3rd picture of you three...so cute!
Jenna needs to learn how to kiss boys...you close your eyes, dork!
Practice, practice and more practice! Megan has it down! hahaha!
I am sure Flat Stanley had a good time! Did you already send off your journal entry? I hope that you kept a copy so that I can read it!
Post a Comment