This thing has been going around facebook so I thought I would fill it out and put it on both my blog and facebook page.
Oh wow… where to begin…
1. I am the seventh out of ten children. That’s right. Ten. I have 4 older brothers, 2 older sisters, 1 younger brother and 2 younger sisters.
2. I have 16 nieces and 4 nephews and 3 more babies coming this year.
3. If you mess with any of the above you can expect to experience the wrath of Megan. Even if they are being totally ridiculous. I will defend them.
4. I’ve been friends with Brett Hamilton my entire life.
5. In kindergarten, Brett and I would torture the other kids that my mom babysat. I would have Brett sit on them and I would step on their heads.
6. Also, in kindergarten, Brett would protect Andrea Schmidt and me from being harassed by Jeremiah Brunner and Andrew Castle by chasing them with a Smokey the Bear Junior Ranger pin… with the point out so he could scratch them. Jeremiah and Andy would then scream “panty-hose, panty-hose” to make Andrea and me mad so that we would start chasing them instead. To this day, I will not wear panty hose.
7. I started playing the viola in 5th grade
8. The last time I played my viola was at a funeral for my roommate’s fish, Wardley. About 5 years ago. I played “God be with you till we meet again” and I cried.
9. I cry a lot. I especially cry in movies and TV shows. One time I cried during Fear Factor. It was a mother/daughter special and the mom was yelling at the daughter to unlock the lock when she was in a plexi-glass box full of cockroaches. I felt she was being too harsh.
10. The last day of my senior year in High School I was attacked by freshman. They were spitting spit wads at me in the cafeteria.
11. I have been in love only once in my life.
12. I went to Adams State College in Alamosa Colorado for one year.
13. I lived in Phoenix Arizona for a year and a half while serving a mission for my church (LDS). It was one of the hardest and best things I have ever done.
14. In honor of the number 14… I am currently employed in my 14th job. Here they are in order: Great Clips Receptionist, Baskin Robbins, Business Office, Foley’s, Gap, Children’s’ World, KinderCare, Old Navy, Maverik Gas Station, WaterWay Gas Station, PostNet, Gymboree, Frito Lay Detailer, and now… G’s Dairy Delights… I have spent over half of my working career with ice cream or gas… coincidence? I think not… considering I am mildly lactose intolerant.
15. I introduced my brother to his now wife while I was serving as a missionary in her singles ward.
16. I made my sister, Karin, a cross-stitched wall hanging of a Japanese woman in a kimono. She has it hanging in her dinning room.
17. I am currently cross-stitching a cat… for my niece. She loves cats. After I’m done with the cat I will be cross-stitching a horse, for one of my other nieces.
18. I dream of becoming a rock star. When I listen to music I pretend that I am on stage singing the song and I have millions of adoring fans reaching up for me to touch their hands.
19. Last winter I fell down icy steps at an apartment complex. I hit my butt so hard that I fainted.
20. The Ace of Cakes is easily my favorite show. I want to be cool enough to work for Duff.
21. I have a crush on Drew Danburry. I can’t wait for him to come to concert in Rexburg in about 2 weeks.
22. I flirt shamelessly with old men. I figure they are safe, but sometimes they are not.
23. I am becoming more and more like my dad everyday.
24. When spring comes I am going to plant a garden and live off it.
25. I once had a panic attack in Walmart and had to go hang out in the cake-decorating aisle. I sat on the floor and hugged my legs and rocked back and forth until my roommates came to find me.
6 comments:
Oh Megan that last one made me laugh so hard. I remember just sitting there next to you on floor because I didn't know what else to do.
Meg-- I just love how you are not boring!
That is great!
So many things I didn't know about you.
How about the one where just after David proposed to me and you found out that it was my first kiss, you tried to go and get me to a bar so that I could be kissed by more than one man.
Do you remember that??
Oh my gosh Megan, I am rolling around laughing histerically. First, the Wardley funeral, easily the saddest, most halarious day of my life. Second #14, and the icecream/gas jobs, holy smokes I cracked up! Thirdly, falling down the stairs and fainting...I am sad that you fell down the stairs, but oh my gosh, envisioning this scenario is stinking funny in my pee brain!
OH how I miss my little Megan Friend.
I luff you!
I love your picture of the week! And I love Ace of Cakes too. I think you are definitely cool enough to work for Duff. Which reminds me we want to see more pics of your cakes!
You always have so much fun, I'm glad that I have you as a friend!!!I love your picture of the week by the way it's really pretty, you're really pretty!!!!
Post a Comment