Thursday, December 18, 2008

I Moved!!!

Many of you know that my welcome at American Manor was expiring quickly... I could feel it in my bones that it was time for me to move on. So I moved into a house with 4 other girls that I know from my BYUI ward. I love them to pieces!!! I'm sure that I'll get pictures with them up soon.


This is a pile of my stuff... just from the kitchen and living room area. No bedroom or bathroom stuff. Blagh. I have a lot of crap!!!




Now, prepare yourself for the coolest room in existence... I live in the attic. But I like to call it the TOWER because princesses live in towers.




This is my Roy Rogers bed. I love the gun on the foot board. It just adds the right touch.

The head board



My Cora Plant is so-o happy right now




That's my closet in there.

The inside of my closet. This is the most organized it will be... it's all downhill from here.

I just love my new room. I never want to move again.

Probably because it took me 5 full days of packing, moving, and rearranging to get the final masterpiece. Did I mention I hate moving???

7 comments:

Karin said...

What a Sweet room! When can I move in! When I was up there 100yrs ago, I loved living in a house! I love the feeling that I get...And the novelty of the whole "I live in a house"!
It looks Awesome Meg!
Can't wait to see you!

Karena said...

Hopefully you put a forwarding address at the post office. I sent you a Christmas card (even though I knew you were going home for Christmas). I sure hope that you will get it. Now you need to email me your new address!

ammunk said...

Where is this house?

Amanda said...

Love the bed-- Wish you could give it to me! Trying to figure out if the pattern on the walls is wallpaper or what...
Can't wait to see you in a few days!

Chris"TAL" said...

That's huge! OMG! Lucky!

Maymo said...

This house is on 2nd east. (Walmart street for those who don't do street numbers) I just luff it.

Brittany said...

Love it. Looks like a big room! you lucky duck!