I LOVE it! I love all the different faces of you and the funny one of Jonny!We will see you soon!Love you
Why the crap did you use my face?
Because its a cute face... and I didn't want all the elves to be me.
Jonny, Think of it as a complement...she included 1 face of you and 3 of herself! She very well could have been selfish and use only her face!And She loves you...silly boy!
I mean she used 4 of herself and 1 of you! At least she included you!
I like that you are dancing with yourself. :) It's like multiple personalities or something.
Well I like your bangs!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I LOVE it! I love all the different faces of you and the funny one of Jonny!
We will see you soon!
Love you
Why the crap did you use my face?
Because its a cute face... and I didn't want all the elves to be me.
Jonny, Think of it as a complement...she included 1 face of you and 3 of herself! She very well could have been selfish and use only her face!
And She loves you...silly boy!
I mean she used 4 of herself and 1 of you! At least she included you!
I like that you are dancing with yourself. :) It's like multiple personalities or something.
Well I like your bangs!
Post a Comment