Wow! Look at that form. I'm a fan of the kick your leg behind you move.
Christal's experimental personality really shines through in these pictures
Don't bust the emperors groove... I need to concentrate.
I ventured too close to Jonny's lane. I'm embarrassing him with my soccer mom camera style.
But how can I help it when I look over to find the kiddy-guider out... and my brother and his friend Jeff are using it... seriously... who can blame me for taking advantage of this blackmailing opportunity?
If I can get the videos to load... they will go here.
3 comments:
Oh Megan...how I do love you! You are getting good practice at being a GREAT Soccer Mom! Jonny will always make me laugh. Just like you! I am so glad that the two of you are up there together! Making me laugh from afar!
Too fun! I love your background by the way! Miss you, the kids miss you too.
So last night we stopped at the Mav, and Annie started saying "Megan?" She totally remembered you.
Post a Comment