Thursday, June 19, 2008

EVIE!!!!

Todd sent me new pictures of the little darling. I thought that I would post them so everyone can see her. She is so cute:

4 comments:

Karena said...

How Cute! You are lucky to be the one to get them. Have a good day!

Karin said...

OK, That first one looks just like Todd! She is growing up so fast! I wish that she was closer so that I could spoil her rotton! Thanks Megan, for getting them to send updated pictures!

Aubrey Jane said...

OK Megan - Islay Mae was looking over my shoulder the other day while I was watching Jon's Milkshake video - which is totally funny. Then I caught her trying to do the milkshake while looking at her reflection in a shinny black SUV. Crazy! The things kids will do while waiting to walk into the grocery store! She's wild.

Maymo said...

Aubrey... I catch myself doing the same thing. But not just in shiny car reflections... I do it as I pass the windows at Walmart, in my rear view mirror in my car, and even when walking by a pool of water. Its getting ridiculous.