Thursday, May 1, 2008

Porter Park Bums

Jonny has been teaching Ryan, Jason and Me how to slack-line. So far I can stand up on the line and balance for about 10 seconds before falling to my crippling death.
The boys, however, are progressing nicely. I have had reports that they can now walk the line. And Jonny has been working on a jumping technique and he has almost mastered it. I have not yet seen these stunts in person, as they have stopped inviting me out to practice with them. I think I break their concentration with my strikingly good looks.
Ryan jumping onto the line

Jonny is rocking Ryan to sleep...

It was not relaxing enough to get any type of shut-eye

Jason is trying to relax

He's taking baby steps... this is his first time letting go of the "training wheels" (me)

This was the first time we got together. Ryan and Jason had never slack-lined before.







2 comments:

Karin said...

Rachel says that "jonny you are so silly teaching those boys to walk on a rope? Whats up with that?"
Emma says "I liked your hair brown instead of black!"
I say "I love seeing new pictures on your blog...it is about time!"
WE LOVE YOU!!!

Bailey said...

Loving the dark hair!