Monday, May 12, 2008

Mothers Day!!!


For mothers day it is tradition (I think) to make a cheesecake. Since my mom's BYU-I chapter of her family could not be with her this year we had a party held in her honor. I found this cheesecake recipe in my Lion House Cookbook. It a Black Forrest Cheesecake which means it is cherry and chocolate. I definitely put a star next to this one :)







Here we all are... enjoying the party and enjoying the cheese cake!

Here's an inside view of the cheesecake




It took us a couple of tries to get a good picture of all of us. I think there is at least one good shot of each of us with them all combined. Maybe I could photoshop them together... if I only knew how!!

The bottom line is: we love our mommy and wish her a happy mothers day!

7 comments:

Karin said...

The cheese cake looks divine! It is great to see new picts of the three of you. I love you all!
Karin

Amanda said...

Yummy! I hope you ate some for me too! Cute pictures!

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

yeah Megan! your hair looks awesome! I wish I could have come over to eat some too!

Karena said...

I had no idea that you had a blog until I saw it on DeeDee's new site. It will be good to see some pictures.

Brittany said...

Looks scrumptious!

Ps. You look great! I love your hair!!!!

Aubrey Jane said...

That cheese cake looks ssooo good! I'll have to look the recipe up. You all look great!

Dee Dee said...

So eveyone is leaving the same comments . . . so I say the cake looks gross and yucky and I am glad that is was in Idaho and not here in Colorado (he he he)

on a serious note I do love the new hair, a lot! Hey have you seen our new family site??