We work at Maverik
It may come as a suprise to some that I have worked at this Gas Station for over FOUR years now. This past year (in January) both of my siblings Jonny and Jenna have joined the crew.
It has been so much fun to work with them. I tell all my favorite customers (and even some of my not so favorite) that I am related to them. I think its getting a little annoying for them, seeing as though the customers think they can tease my little ones just like they can tease me. That is not always the case, unfortunately. Here are some pictures of them hard at work...
5 comments:
Way too funny! did you actually work the same shift? nice to see all of you not killing each other--- oops--- that was just us as kids (my kids are doing it right now-- better go)
Maymo- I can't believe that they pay all of you to work there! It is kinda wierd seeing you all working at the same place at the same time! The girls enjoy seeing you all. We miss you tons!
Nice picture of the three of you in front of the cigs. Marlboro Man all the way! Jonny looks a little guilty! Wonder what he is hiding? hahaha
Hahaha. That is too cute! I love that you all work there! How fun...ahhh the good ole days at the MAV!
Ps. You look stinkin' hot with your hair dyed. I would totally date you!
P.S. I love Maverick! We have a new one right down the road and it's my favorite!
Post a Comment