
My roommate Katie left me last week. I thought I was going to be ok and pull through. I mean, geez... I live with amazing girls still... my sister Jenna, my Amanda, and Brittany... but still, something is missing. Could it be her contagious laugher? the way it would fill up an entire movie theater... or the Hart Auditorium when some girl fell down in front of hundreds of people? Could it be her abnormally long tongue? Don't take that the wrong way... Her secret talent is that she can touch her nose with it. (Chad's dad still wants to know if that makes her a good kisser?? I guess now he'll never know) There are many more things that I will miss about my dear sweet one. But all I have to do is open up the ward menu and turn to her picture and there "Kitie" will be in all her glory. Here are some pictures that I just love....
Remember when Beaner came for a visit every sunday for like two months? You always knew how to show him a good time... and... keep his attention away from me :)
It might be her obvious charm with animals. They are always at ease in her arms... well, maybe just bulldogs... not cats so much.

Though she was a 'small' woman. She was tall in the gospel. Her testimony strengthened me at many times. She influenced me in more ways than she could ever know.
I even think that sometimes my siblings loved her more than they love me!!I love you, Kate... I'll see you soon:)
7 comments:
you are so cute megan!!! although your new picture at the top is a little disturbing...hehe, j/k, i LOVE it!!!!
Megan, first you made me get all misty eyed! But most importantly I LOVE YOU!!! I am really touched. I don't even know what to say. Really thank you. I love you and miss you.
Can you say "Way, Way freaky!"
You could be twins! Cute post sis! I Love You!
Those pictures make me miss my old house. Jared and I are strongly considering moving back after the baby is born. You need to send me that one of Jared, it is hilarious.
I like all the picts of the kids! But you are missing one! Evie! I think I have one. I can email it to you!
I emailed Todd for one this morning... I told him it had to be a funny one or else it won't make the cut
I'm so glad that you are waiting to get a cat! Guess what???? We are coming to ID in 23 days! we can spend the whole day of the
26th up there in Rexburg! You are making the dessert right??? We are going to Party!
Post a Comment