Here is a cute one of me and my niece Emma and my beautiful long hair. The next picture is how it is currently. I need to prepare you all for this... I went in for a routine trim when I get this crazy idea to donate my hair. I know that it is a good thing to donate to locks of love. But the shock of washing my
hair for the first time and having ten inches gone was a little overwhelming. Needless to say I am still in shock.

3 comments:
I love it! YOu have inspired me to cut my 9 off...I am waiting till Veronica has her baby so we can do the big cut together! AAAHHHH!!!!
Your new look is beautiful! I totally know what that feels like! I did that in high school right before graduation. It was so fun to surprise everyone!
Megan....have I told you lately that I love you! I seriously am in love with your new haircut...you are such a babe! I miss you tons and need to hang out sooooo soon!
Post a Comment