Rafaella: The purple stripped catfish. She likes to stay in the 'cave' when the lights are on. She is afraid of being seen. I was lucky this afternoon and found her hiding in the leafy greens. A rare occasion I am sure.
Scarlett: The red-eye tetra. She is funny. Every time I would pull out the camera for her close ups she would swim away. It was very hard to get her to sit still. I guess you could say that she is camera shy.
Chance: The black-finned tetra. He is the man of the tank, even though he is the smallest. We named him Chance because he was the first to start swimming around the tank freely, like he was taking more of a chance than the others. He is definitely not camera shy. It seemed as though we were in a photo shoot and he kept giving me different poses.


5 comments:
Megan! You have a blog YAY! And apparently you know I have one too, but don't post comments :(. So how are you? It's been awhile. I hope all is going well!
P.S. you know the reason your fish died was because you named them right?
Oh, Adrian! I knew you had a blog. You've had it for awhile now right? I will leave comments now that I know how fun it is to get them :)
Here is your stinkin' comment...
"Yeah, what you said"
Are you happy now?
No, really, I love your fish! I will be praying for them. I mean you. I will be praying for you... not to cook them and make them into "poor unfortunate souls"
No sushi for you!
Love you
Karin
Your kids are gorgeous!
Hi Megan! Cool blog, the fact that you named your fish Sayid proves it. (yeah me and seth are totally obsessed with Sayid).
Post a Comment