Thursday, May 27, 2010

Heather's Smashed Finger



Heather smashed her finger this weekend in the trunk of her car when she took Covina to the airport. She fingernail was beginning to turn black from all the blood pooling underneath the nail bed. Our dear good friend Justin had the brilliant idea of taking a drill bit and drilling a hole in the top of Heather's nail to release some of the blood and therefore relieving some of the pressure. I thought it was going to squirt blood everywhere for some reason... boy was I wrong.

I love this video... not for what its showing on the screen, but for the commentary from the peanut gallery. Enjoy :)

3 comments:

Jon said...

Megan I love the countdown that you have going. I just noticed that!

Amanda said...

I too saw the countdown! There is an end in site!

Jenna Marie Bealer said...

haha I was going to actually comment on the video... there is another easier way to the drill bit... all you need is pliers fire and a paper clip... you hold the paperclip with the pliers as you heat up the straightened end of a paper clip then touch the end to the nail bed and it "melts" through the nail... no sharp object required :)