Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My 28th Birthday

I know that I am posting this a bit late... my birthday was the beginning of October. But I couldn't find my camera cords from my move to Salt Lake until recently.

My day started out on a bad note when Kneaders called me in to pull a double shift. I was stuck working the drive through on a very busy Saturday... not really my idea of a fun time.

Julie and Jared took me to the Mayan for dinner the night before. I am so grateful to have such good friends!! There were cliff divers and chimichangas. But most of all there was this cute face:



The next Sunday I went over to Julie's again for dinner. This is the lemon cream cheese birthday pie that was sooo good.


Chloe was mesmerized by the fire

But don't worry I am a great Auntie and explained to her the dangers of playing with fire and had a mini safety lesson. I think it went pretty well. We both learned a lot from the PowerPoint presentation.


Me blowing out my candles.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Happy Birthday to you! You crack me up deary! I am certain that the powerpoint presentation was a huge success.

Unknown said...

Happy belated birthday! Hope things are going well for you in Salt Lake!) you should call me sometime:)

miss you bunches!)