It was the annual Cross Country Ski Trip for our ward this Saturday. Kirsten and Annie were way excited to start the trail...
Here are some candids of Bishop Hyde. You can't take a good picture of him when he knows about it, so you have to be stealthy. I was hiding behind some sagebrush to get these shots.

Here is the happy family...
8 comments:
Jared would be so embarrassed if he saw that horrible picture of himself on your blog. If you want you can take a better one off my blog, or not, it is up to you. I seriously have the cutest baby ever.
hahaha... yeah. I thought he might be. As soon as you post your picts I will take a better one and replace it.
It is a funny picture, no?
Ummmm, you're calling my head, sagebrush?... I don't quite know how to respond to that...
oh... I forgot what I hid behind... hehe
YOU are pretty funny-- sage brush...
The baby is pretty cute-- perfectly round head.
Was she one of your roommates or something?
yeah, Julie was my roommate... I made her wedding cake. And I love Chloe's perfectly round head. Its like her dad's.
Those are good pictures of the bishop. Chloe is so cute!!!! I want one ;p, I actually had a dream last night that I had a two week old, little boy, not sure what his name was but he was adorable. Anyway, she's really cute and we missed you on sunday.
I just have to tell you, if you are ever worried of aging and /or looking old, don't worry! I was looking through the pictures on your blog and you look really really young! And, dare I say it, you look you younger than I!! Aaaaaahhh!!! Oh what a world!
Post a Comment