Saturday, February 21, 2009

Lindsay's Wedding


Lindsay and Chris got married today



Their flower girl waited until she was standing in line to start throwing the rose petals


"My baskets empty, mom!"


Now she's very sad. She did start picking her nose at one point but I wasn't fast enough to catch it on film.


Exchanging the rings


Lindsay was having trouble getting the ring to go on his finger


Here they are: Mr. and Mrs. Hodge




The center pieces had a little 'candle' glowing in the middle of the roses




And now... the picture you've all been waiting for...

I present to you...


The Wedding Cake

Tada!

(applause)






Here is me and Jon having a fun time at the reception. Believe it or not, this is the best picture we took together all afternoon.

6 comments:

The Youngs said...

the cake looks so pretty, you did a great job

Jenni said...

I think that cake is awesome!! Also... how do you know those people? Cause I know Chris Hodge, but is has been quite some time since I have talked to him and I had no idea he was getting married, good for him! I think he is a great guy. AND... You look adorable!

jbrissa said...

That's really cute!!! I love the cake, you are fantastic, wish I was as talented as you are. You are a great friend, I'm very grateful that I know you. I'm really going to miss you when I leave :(. I LOVE YOU MEGAN!!!!!!

Maymo said...

Jenny, Chris' wife was my roommate last fall. That's how I know them. Chris is an awesome guy, they make a good couple. How do you know Chris??

Brittany said...

Holy Cow! The Cake is
b-e-a-utiful. You are amazingly amazing!

Chris"TAL" said...

Did you make her cake? It's AMAZING!