Thursday, January 22, 2009

Long ways to go yet, Smeagle will show the way

Ok, I know this isn't nice. But I was perusing new pictures posted on Facebook and I come across a girl I went to High School with. She just had a baby about a month ago and she was proud of some recent 'bathtime fun' photos. I was clicking through them at an alarming speed when one photo stopped me dead in my tracks.





I thought to myself... no way. My friend gave birth to Smeagle.



If you know whose child this is PLEASE don't tell the mother about this post. It was all meant in good fun. And I really don't want to die an early death if I can possibly avoid it. I hear angry moms are the worst.



8 comments:

Jenna Marie Bealer said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Karin said...

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

dieMutti said...

You are silly. :) And you crack me up! Now I know not to post pictures of my children on facebook... :) heehee. I do think there's a resemblance. I am also impressed that she is secure enough to take pictures while SHE'S in the bath with her kid. If I did that, those would be some seriously scary pics!

Karena said...

Funny, but I understand a mothers love and you are right. She hopefully won't find out about it!

Maymo said...

Sharon, I know you wouldn't post weird pictures of your children on facebook. Only cute ones ;) So you don't have to worry about it.

Unless I see a picture of you or your husband looking like Frodo then you have absolutely nothing to worry about.

Amanda said...

Megan you are evil. Obviously she isn't much of a friend now....
Very funny though. I burned off many calories laughing :)

jbrissa said...

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Unknown said...

You are going to be in so much trouble when that girl gets a photo of you!