Friday, November 28, 2008

Wedding Dress Shopping!

No... not for me. Sorry to get your hopes up.



My roommate Lindsay is getting engaged soon to her boyfriend, Chris. She wanted some input on her first wedding dress shopping outing. (did that even make sense??) well, you get the idea. So me and Allyce head to the shop with Lindsay.








To entertain ourselves in between fittings we looked at the magazines to find our future husbands within the pages.



Allyce's








Mine





Then... cute poses for our wedding announcements















All in all we had a super fun time! And yes, in case you were wondering... that is a fish on my shirt. haha... and people wonder why I'm not married yet???

4 comments:

Karena said...

So, her boyfriend hasn't even proposed and she is already shopping for a dress!
Wow, I would think that either means that it will be a really short engagement, or she is just too excited.
I bought my dress just after David proposed in the beginning of October and after the holidays I couldn't get the zipper done up all the way and had to diet major in order to get it on.
Just remind her that looking is great, but unless you have a date(and it is close), there should be no buying!!!

Amanda said...

So the fish on your shirt, is that a hint to everyone that you are a "good catch?"-- I know you are a great catch just wondering if you thought you needed a bit more advertising. Love ya!

Maymo said...

Hey... Whatever works. But maybe I should invest in a cuter version of the fish shirt... cuz the trout is obviously NOT working.

Mandy said...

Cute husband, I go for the dark hair, nice smile, too! And maybe you haven't found the right one yet, because HE isn't ready for your awesomeness!