Tuesday, October 7, 2008

New Blog


For one of my Young Adult Literature assignments we are to make book cards where we write about the books we read this semester. We are suppose to keep them in a file box in our classroom so that when students want to pick out a good book to read they can go to the file box, read about a book, then go get it from the library. Well, I'm not going to be a teacher but I wanted a better, more efficient way to access the books I've read. So I made a new blog for it. Even if I'm the only one who uses this blog it will be well worth it.

I think it will be helpful to the people in my life as well... we all have (or will have) growing kids that will one day want to read books. Well, I plan on getting there first. I hope that people will look to my book blog to find a book for themselves to read or to get a feel for what their child wants to read. That is my intent at least.

Here is the link

enjoy!!!

1 comment:

ammunk said...

Have you ever heard of goodreads.com? That site is basically what you are doing with your new blog only on there you can see what you friends are reading and read their reviews as well. I just recently joined, but have not gotten a chance to do much with it yet. You should check it out for sure. It seems like a cool site and I know a lot of families use it.