Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Jackson Hole, Wyoming

On September 20th my coworker, Naelyn, and her family invited me to go with them to Jackson Hole Wyoming for the day. We went to see the Bar J Wranglers preform their cowboy comedy skits and sing some old songs. I think when my parents come up to graduation we are going to go see them. Daddy would really enjoy it :)


They say this one is single :)




This is their 'granny'... she looks a lot like the bass player if you ask me.


He never said a single word, But he is the best musician they got.



Now these are some pictures of us having some fun with the statues they have all over the place.
Me and an Elk statue


Me and a Moose statue at a Gas Station


Stephanie is being sacrificed by the Indian...


Connie wanted to climb up there too...
I didn't want to, too much bird poop

If you are patient, I do something funny at about 2:03 sec into the video

4 comments:

Karin said...

I remember going there for the 4th of July! What fun it was!
Megan, you are silly and I love you!

Karena said...

Sounds like you had a fun adventure!

Amanda said...

Just because he isn't wearing a ring doen't mean he isn't married (I don't wear my ring right now because it doesn't fit). Looks like fun though. Cannon thought the first video was really funny. Nice to see you finally updated you blog!

Maymo said...

Why are you trying to crush my dreams?? You know I've always wanted to marry a cowboy who sings bass... let a girl live once in awhile.

Plus they actually said he was single on stage and that he was 'taking applications.' I guess mines still processing.