Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I'm Printing a Retraction

Here's my retraction:

The post below was written in haste and does not contain all of the facts.

I don't hate boys. I rather like them.

I will marry a nice Mormon boy who can take me to the temple and who thinks I am the funniest person in the world and vice verse.

I am going to graduate, in April 09

I am going to move away from Rexburg after I graduate

I was being funny about naming my cats after my dad. (my future husband would have liked my joke)

I will live in a modest home/apartment. One that I can afford while still being able to pay my student loans off. If it so happens to be a single-wide trailer, so be it. I'll be happy.

And I'm ok with Jonny leaving me for dead on the mountain. It will be an adventure.

I like boys.

1 comment:

Karena said...

I really didn't think that you needed a retraction. I thought the first post was funny. And even if Jonny left you for dead on the mountain, you are a survivor and you would seek him out for revenge before you died:-) We love you Megan and hope that your day is a wonderful one.