Monday, October 27, 2008

Ummm... yeah.

I hate boys

I'm never going to get married, but that's ok... cuz i hate boys

I am going to live forever in Rexburg, in student housing, and never be able to graduate

Since I won't be getting married, I'll have to name my cats the names I was reserving for my children. Fortunately I have only thought of 2, and they are after my dad, so they're interchangeable from kid to cat... so that's good.

I'll be working minimum wage for the rest of my life so after i turn 30 and I am still working on my BS and they kick me out of student housing I might be able to afford a single-wide... maybe.

And... Jonny wants me to go snowboarding during Thanksgiving Break. I've never even been skiing let alone snowboarding. He's gonna get bored with me and leave me alone on the mountain to die...

I hate boys.

6 comments:

Danielle Smith said...

A fairy just fell down dead after you posted that blog...(sniff sniff)

Karin said...

I do believe in fairys... I do, I do!
What a sad post! You need to post on what you do believe in...
Here is some of mine
I believe in Santa Clause
I believe in the Tooth Fairy
I believe in myself
I believe in God
Try something like that!
You don't have to like boys...just have faith that God knows you...
So sad Megan!

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

Wow, this post is so revealing! I too feel this way at times,what are you going to do? "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming" and remember whatever you do...do go to the adult singles ward...that is where you really will hate boys, especially the creepy ones. Maybe you can go after pre-missionaries, those ones seem to be sweeter!

Maymo said...

megan... i can't comment on your blog, so i'm commenting here...

You're a poo poo head.


Written by Jon, on my facebook wall

Karena said...

Life may seem down now, but just hang tight to the end of the rope and all will be ok. Just keep thinking of the positive. Have a great day!!

Chaney said...

I too hated boys at one point in my life. But then I met Stuart and somehow he weazled his way into my heart. It'll all get better, just wait.