Monday, September 8, 2008

New Semester... New Calling...

I was called to be the Relief Society President on Sunday...




Pray for me

10 comments:

Mandy said...

WOW, I am not sure if I should say congratulations or send my condolences! Just kidding. I think that you will be great. And you will be blessed for doing it! We love and miss you.

Karena said...

Good Luck!!

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

Hahahahahahahahaha

Bailey said...

Yay for you! The president is the best job to have. It's all about delegation! You'll do great!

ammunk said...

You might not think so now, but you are going to LOVE this!! And don't worry, you will be great!

The Youngs said...

Megan if anyone can do that job you can. Don't worry to much about it you will be great.

dieMutti said...

You will do such awesome things! You're perfect for that calling!

Brittany said...

Oh Megan you will be amazing. You are fun and great and everyone is drawn to you! Those ladies are lucky to have you! They will ador you! You are completely capable of being the absolute best RS president ever. I might just move back to the Burg so i can be in your ward...(I'm not sure how fond Leithy boy would be about that option)but it's a thought!
Love you.

Britt

Brittany said...

OH Megan, you will be wonderful! Those ladies are lucky ducks! They will adore you:) You'll do an amazing job.

Love you,
Britt

Emily Hamilton said...

You'll do great as RS President, those girls are so blessed to have you! :)
I thought Brett emailed you about the blessing, I'm so sorry. You're a sister to us!!! We love you!
Hope to see you at Christmas!