Ok... so this one is called "Dirty Laundry" and it is about 6 things that are quirky about yourself. So here goes. I hope you all still love me after you read about my habits:
1. I love Diet Coke. Ever since I have worked at the gas station I have to drink at least one coke a day. Sometimes more if i bring in my 52 oz mug. That a lot of soda rotting my guts out, one gut at a time.
2. I love watching movies! I used to go watch all the new releases with my "movie buddy" Dave. But ever since he "doesn't like me in the same way I like him" we don't hang out as much anymore... therefore resulting in a subscription to NetFlicks. Which suits me just fine.
3. I am very protective of my siblings. I am known for blowing up at roommates for basically looking at them in the wrong way. I am working on it though... maybe this semester I will be able to tell when something is a big deal and when its a ... flip-flop. (only a few will understand that last one.)
4. I imagine myself as a rock star at least once a day. When a Miley Cyrus song or a Muse song or anything with a good guitar part comes on the radio I slip into my alter ego and I can imagine what it will look like on stage with me as the front girl. Even though I struggle with playing the guitar I still see myself in front of thousands of fans. You know that show on MTV called Made? well I looked into going on that show so they could make me into a rock star but unfortunately the age cut off is 25.
5. I've said this in other tags before but in case you don't remember... I'm your favorite... no really, I am. Your favorite what? you ask? your favorite everything. Sister, Aunt, friend, Co-worker, daughter, Maverik worker... anything.
6. I have a bad habit of flirting with older men. The older the better. I figure that they are the safest. But unfortunately that is not always the case... Once again, I am working on it.
So now here's the part where I tag my friends: Karena, Bailey, and ValerieRae
3 comments:
Megan, you seriously crack me up!! Too bad you don't work at any of the Mavericks where I live! You would be the best Maverick employee Utah ever saw!!
When I was your age, I too imagined that I was a rock star! But looking back, you have more of a chance at stardom than I!
You are so funny! I love you and yes you will ALWAYS be my favorite!
hahahaha! i LOVE it! what an awesome post! from the flip flop, to the flirting with older men, right down to the favorite thing (you certainly are my favorite LOTS of things!!) love you!!
Post a Comment