Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Demolition Derby!!!


Sorry this post is outdated...

Me and Jonny and Jenna and our friends Emily and Christal went to the Rexburg Fairgrounds to enjoy a wonderful evening of crappy cars crashing into each other till they broke. It was AMAZING!! We were so into it... dancing to the music and screaming at the cars and chasing the pigs. I have never felt so
liberated in all my life. Its like I invented the demolition derby in the pre-existence or something... we were kindred spirits.




Along the side here are some sweet action shots. I liked the paint job on the yellow tiger






This guy didn't do so well. In fact I don't remember him past the beginning rounds.







This is a pretty sweet action shot, if I do say so myself.





The front car in this picture is actually the Sheriff of Madison County. No Demolition Derby is complete without notable members of the community making fools of themselves. Which is what happened. His car was rendered inoperable after the first round and has to sit out for the remainder of the event.








Here are all the ladies. We got all white trashed out and brought our oversized mugs full of... well, mine was water but who knows about the others :)


Here are the Bealers... Welcoming you to the gun show. No cover charge.


Jon is too cool for school.


Jenna didn't get the memo that this was a mouth open picture.

Christal really went all out on her costume. Let me just say that the only thing that is natural in this picture is... umm... the earrings and the sunglasses.

4 comments:

Karena said...

Very cute, you look like you always are having fun. Have a great day.

Karin said...

How fun! There were never such things like this to attend when I was up there...15 yrs ago! Whats Up with that?!?!?!?

Amanda said...

OK, finally there is something that connects us as sisters! I LOVE DEMOLITION DERBYS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ryan dragged me to one in Herber UT and I couldn't get enough! It was one of hte funnest things I have ever been to! I am so jealous you went to one! LOVE IT!

Aubrey Jane said...

You guys are always having so much fun! I've never been to a derby. I might have to try it sometime.